Capture Packets with Wireshark
To solve problems efficiently, Wireshark, free network analyzer, is a useful tool to monitor SIP and RTP packets.
- Install Wireshark at the machine where Brekeke products running.
- Click on "Options" icon on the toolbar,here is a list of toolbar icons
- choose [interface] and network adapter
the IP address used by Brekeke server will show
- select [Display Options]
it is better to check [update list of packets in real time] and [Hide capture info dialog] and uncheck the other one
- Click on [start] button to captured the packets
- Type "sip" at [Filter] field and press [enter] to show the SIP packets,
- Click stop icon on the toolbar to stop capturing
- Save packets as .pcap file
For more information about how to use Wireshark, please check Wireshark User Guide