482 Loop Detected, 483 Too Many Hops
A loop might have been found because of an improper routing.
- If you use a Dial Plan, please check the setting.
- If you use Brekeke PBX, please ensure if ”ARS” and “User Settings” are setup correctly.
- Some ITSP contains very small value of Max-Forwards in SIP packets such as “3”.
- It may be too low for a call to go through multiple SIP proxies and may cause an error.
- A possibility that an eternal loop may occur due to a high value of Max-Forwards level.
- Please change the level of Max-forwards on the Dial Plan: Max-Forwards =.
- For further detail about Dial Plan, please refer to <Brekeke SIP Server Tutorial- Dial Plan>.