My target machine doesn't have Internet access. How do I activate Brekeke SIP Server on it?
To activate your product from a machine which is not connected to the internet, please follow steps below:
Note: Do not close the browser. You must complete the activation process within the same session.
- Open Brekeke SIP Server Admintool
- Read End User License Agreement carefully, and only if you agree with all terms proceed on step 3
- Enter product ID you received (below), and press "Accept terms and activate the license" button
- Under "Activate License" page, click on "Get Signature" button
- Download and save the DAT file on desktop. Do not close the Brekeke SIP Server Admintool's browser window. You must complete the activation process within the same session.
- From a PC connected to the internet, access http://www.brekeke.com/license/upload_license.php
- Browse and select the file you downloaded at the step 5
- Click on "Get License File" button
- Click on the link to download your license file
- Bring the license DAT file to where the Admintool session is still active (from step 5).
- From Brekeke SIP Server Admintool upload the file and click "Post" button to activate license
If you have experience problem with uploading, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and report your problem.