Does Brekeke SIP Server support TCP or TLS?
For Brekeke SIP Server and Brekeke PBX, one of the main new features is the addition of transmission control protocol (TCP) support. This makes Brekeke products compatible with a variety of TCP enabled communication servers, speech servers, and softphones. This also gives customers increased security.
Brekeke SIP Server has the following capabilities:
- TCP support for the proxy (TCP-to-TCP, TCP-to-UDP and UDP-to-TCP).
- TCP support for the registrar server.
- TCP support is available for Brekeke SIP Server Standard, Evaluation and Advanced editions only.
- TCP support is also available for the Brekeke PBX integrated SIP Server.
- Brekeke SIP Server version 3 Advanced Edition supports TLS.