Set up Snom m3 VoIP wireless DECT phoneSet up your Snom m3 wireless Phone to make it accessible from your PC
For setup details for Snom m3, see phone manual
- Connect the Snom m3 base station to your Ethernet network.
- Click the volume up button on the handset and the Dynamic IP Address the Snom m3 acquired from your network is given.
- Use the above IP Address to access Snom m3 from web browser
- Enter username and password to login and the Snom m3, default is admin/admin
- Or set a static IP to phone from handset, at [Settings]>[Network settings]
- pin code:0000
- IP Mode:Static
- IP address:172.16.13.92
- Subnet mask:255.255.0.0
- DNS server: 111.222.333.444
- Default gateway: 172.16.0.1
Network ConfigurationOnce you can connect to Snom m3 from web browser, you can see the network configuration from [Setup]>[Advanced] tag to reset phone with a static IP address
Brekeke SIP Server SettingSelect an Identity under [Setup] menu to set phones lines and SIP server address.
Choose [Identity 1] as an example:
- Display Name: your caller ID name.
- Account: extension/phone numer in Brekeke PBX.
- Password: password provided by Brekeke PBX
- Account Name: enter a name for your account.
- Account Mailbox Name: extension/phone number for subscribe request
- Account Mailbox: 8 for retrieve voicemail messages
- Registrar: Brekeke PBX IP Address (for example, 172.16.200.89)
- Authentication Username: Authentication Username provided by Brekeke PBX
- keep default settings for other fields or change them as your need.
- save the settings and reboot to make them effect