Instruction for Brekeke PBX
Installing Brekeke PBX
- Clean installation (New Installation)
- Upgrading from Evaluation License with new Product ID
- Upgrading from Evaluation License (no change in Product ID)
- Upgrade Edition, User Number, the number of codec license
- Security Update Notice (v184.108.40.206 or later)
From the version 220.127.116.11 and later, there was an update on the security settings of Brekeke PBX. With this change, some users who have special settings with our previous versions need to make changes to their PBX configuration. PBX v18.104.22.168 and later will reject calls when no ARS rule can be applied to the calls from and to non-registered users.