Failure on Upper/Thru registration
- Go to [Brekeke SIP Server Admintool] > [Configuration] > [SIP] > [Upper Registration], and ensure the “on” is selected.
- It is possible to set dial plan to enable upper/thru registration only for specific register requests.
- If the upper SIP server provides authorization, please make sure if the account information on the machine is configured correctly.
- For Upper/Thru registration, it is recommended to turn off authorization on Brekeke SIP Server.
- Turn ’rport’ off at [Brekeke SIP Server Admintool] > [Configuration] > [SIP] > [NAT traversal] > [Add 'rport' parameter(send)] because some SIP Server may not accept rport parameter.
If you receive any error message from the upper server, please contact the upper server's administrator.