Installed Brekeke SIP Server using the installer for Windows. But unable to use the admintool.
Error "The page can not be displayed" in web browser.
The "Brekeke SIP Server" service (tomcat) may not be running.
- Open [Control Panel] > [Administrative Tools] > [Services] on your pc
- Find the service called "Brekeke SIP Server”
- Check if the service is running.
- If it is not running, click on “Start”.
- You can set the startup type to “automatic” by double clicking on the “Brekeke SIP Server”, then your Brekeke SIP Server will be started automatically when server machine is rebooted.