Disconnection occurs during a callEither caller or callee can not hear anything before call gets disconnected.
Or sudden disconnection
- When you use a machine which implement SIP protocol improperly, SIP session fails and may get disconnected after about 1 minutes.
- When sounds do not go through properly, there are cases that either the UA (phone) or Brekeke SIP Server disconnect the session. Please check timeout setting.
- Brekeke SIP Server : Go to [Config] > [RTP]> [RTP Session Timeout (ms)]
- Brekeke PBX : Go to [Options] > [Media Server system settings] > [RTP Session Timeout (ms)] Please refer to one way call for more details.
- The call may have reached to [Talking timeout]. Please check [Talking timeout] setting on both Brekeke SIP Server and Brekeke PBX.
- Brekeke SIP Server > [Config] > [SIP(Advanced)] > [Timeout] > [Talking Timeout (ms)]
- Brekeke PBX > [Options] and check [Talking timeout ] for both [PBX system setting]and [Media Server system setting]
- Since ITSP tends to use old version of SIP standard, there are some cases that they can not process lr parameters. Please set [B2B-UA mode] on from SIP Server >[Configuration]>[SIP], or set $b2bua = true in the applicable deploy pattern in the dial plan.