Connecting with ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing PhoneThis document explains how to use Brekeke SIP Server with ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone. The ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone is a standards-based IP phone that is one of the leading suppliers of innovative telecommunication solutions. It offers know-how and comprehensive technical competence in the field of analogue, digital and IP telephony, The ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone offers exclusive devices that provide attractive design and user-friendly menu guidance. For more information on this product, please go to http://www.clearone.com/
Start ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing PhoneSet up your ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone, with a fixed IP address (Ex: 192.168.0.155) and subnet mask of 255.255.255.0.
Please refer to the link below to set the IP address and the user settings manually. http://www.clearone.com/docs/admin_guides/800-158-302-Rev2.0_MAX-IP-AdminGuide.pdf
Configure ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing PhoneAccess ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone webpage through the assigned fixed ip address (for example, http://192.168.0.155/ ).
- Enter User name: admin (default)
- Enter Password: clearone (default)
- Click on [OK] button
Set Phone NumberAssign the phone number for ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone,
please complete the following steps:
- Go to CONFIGURATION > General Settings > Phone Numbers
- Enter the “Local phone number”: 7005(ex)
- Click on [Apply] button.
Configure for Brekeke SIP ServerThe ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone will be registered to Brekeke SIP Server once you enter the Brekeke SIP Server IP in Proxy server IP address/URL. Please complete the following steps:
- Go to CONFIGURATION > SIP parameters
- Set Authentication. if you do not use Authentication on Brekeke SIP Server, you may skip the step.
Check the “Enable Authentication”, if you intend to set Authentication.
- Authorization user: 7005(ex)
- Authorization Password: XXXX(ex)
- Check the “Enable SIP Proxy registration:
- Proxy server IP address/URL: 192.168.0.68(example Address of SIP Server)
- Proxy port: 5060(ex)
- Select SIP Transport
- UDP; Listen port: 5060(ex)
- Click [Apply] button.
- Reboot the phone to make settings in use
Brekeke SIP Server’s Registration PageClick the [Registered Clients] tab of Brekeke SIP Server Admin tool
ClearOne MAX IP Conferencing Phone is registered with Brekeke SIP Server.