Change the local SIP port number for the Brekeke SIP Server which is running with Brekeke PBX
Let's assume change the local port number to 5061
- Go to [SIP Server admintool] > [Configuration] > [SIP]
Set [Local Port] = 5061
- Go to [PBX admintool] > [Options]
Set [SIP Proxy address] = 127.0.0.1:5061
- Retart PBX from [Start/Shutdown] menu.
- If PBX is in local and it receives calls from outside LAN, set port forwarding with 5061 for the PBX at your broadband router.
- If there are phones register to the PBX (SIP Server), please re-register the phones by setting SIP Proxy address as BrekekePBX_ip_address:5061