How to upgrade your evaluation license (Free Trial) to a commercial license - with a new Product ID
Once you process your payment for your purchase, you will receive your commercial license (product ID) via email to your reigstered email address.
If you have already been using a trial version of Brekeke SIP Server 2.x (trial product ID), and you received a new Product ID when you purchased a commercial license (Standard or Advanced Edition), You will need to use these following steps to update your trial product ID to the licensed product ID.
- At the menu [Restart/Shutdown], confirm that Brekeke SIP Server Status is [Inactive].
- Click [Maintenance] menu.
- Select [Activate License] submenu.
- Enter the licensed Product ID.
- Read the EULA carefully. If you agree with the terms, click the button under License Agreement.
- Go to the Restart/Shutdown screen and restart the Brekeke SIP Server.
After restart, you can confirm the change in your license status at the bottom-left corner of Login page.