Apply license upgrade to the existing Brekeke PBX
This upgrade method can be used for:
- Adding more users to current license
- Adding more G729 codec end points to current license
- Upgrade Brekeke PBX to higher edition
- Upgrade evaluation license to a commercial license
Here is how to upgrade:
- Purchase upgrade from Brekeke Software's website (Upgrade page) or Brekeke's authorized reseller where you originally purchased the license from
- At the menu [Restart/Shutdown], confirm that Brekeke PBX Status is [Inactive].
- Click [Maintenance] menu.
- Select [Activate License] submenu.
- Read the EULA carefully. If you agree with the terms, click "I Agree" button under License Agreement.
- Activate License at the next screen
- Click "Activate" button if the server has internet access
- Click "Get Signature" button if the server does not have internet access (For details, refer to "Product Activation" section of wiki.)
- Go to the Restart/Shutdown screen and restart the Brekeke PBX.
After restart, you can confirm the change in your license status at the bottom-left corner of Login page.