If the UA cannot register to the Brekeke SIP Server (BSS) successfully with the following conditions:
- auth for registration is set to ON at the BSS
- authentication username and password are the same on both BSS and UA side
Then check if UA uses the [realm] field. It should have the same value as the BSS [realm].
What is used as the realm value in Brekeke SIP Server ?
- The [Realm] field can be found and defined at BSS > [Configuration] > [SIP] > [Authentication]
- If [Realm] is set to blank, Brekeke SIP Server will use server PC's host name
- If the hostname is not defined in the OS, Brekeke SIP Server will use its IP address.